The following uniform change will happen in September 2018 for those learners who will then be in Years 7, 8, 9 and 10:
- The black sweatshirt will be replaced with a grey knitted V-neck jumper (with green and purple stripe in the V-neck and school badge);
- The black trousers will be replaced with grey trousers;
- The black skirt will be replaced with a grey granite stitch-down knife-pleat skirt;
- The white shirt will remain the same;
- The school tie will remain the same;
- Additionally, a newly-designed black blazer will be compulsory from September 2019 for all learners who will be in Years 7, 8, 9 and 10 at that time.